3 Tier Mirrored Effect Maypole Cupcake Stand
Overall size: 300mm Wide * 212mm H
Tier 1: Dia 200mm (approx 7.8" inch)
Tier 2: Dia 250mm
Tier 3: Dia 300mm
# 1st,2nd and 3rd tier is 5mm thick
Each tier is 100mm apart and the total height of the stand is 212mm.
The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering, the base of the mirror is WHITE. Do not tear the white base.
No scratches or finger prints on the stand absolutely brand new.
The four small round plastic feet are included so you are able to move the tier and avoid scratches onto the tier from the table surface/
This Cake Stand is Fully Adjustable, it will arrive to you flat packed in a box ready to be assembled. When putting it together you, you can put up as many tiers as you want, it does not need to be the full height if you do not wish.
PLEASE NOTE: You must remove the manufacturers’ protective cover before assembling this product. This covering is clear bubble and cling wrap on both sides of every acrylic component.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* The stand is not designed to move around once built so construct it in its final resting place. Do not attempt to move the stand once it has cakes on it.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater